[Nfbf-l] YIPPEE!! Keep the votescoming! Help littleAldenPorterwin ...

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Mon Sep 9 15:14:27 UTC 2013

I don't think it's anybody's fault.  We stepped up to the plate and fought
the good fight.  Even if you did only vote once or twice, you voted, and you
sent off messages to others and they voted.  I have no idea how much this
technology costs either, but I'm sure it's a great deal.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.