[Nfbf-l] YIPPEE!! Keep the votescoming! Help littleAldenPorterwin ...

BROOKE6358 at aol.com BROOKE6358 at aol.com
Mon Sep 9 19:30:13 UTC 2013

Holly,

Thanks for sending info. I absolutely thought this worth talking about too.
 I wonder if DBS/VR would help him get this also.  At the 2013 NFB
convetion  in Orlando, we heard one of the speakers tell of this awesome and amazing
 technology. The user keeps up with classmates!

If we could join forces from list-readers to Lions Clubs, etc, it  could be
an awesome day when Alden goes to school with this device!

How best to do this?  bre