[Nfbf-l] YIPPEE!! Keep the votescoming! Help littleAldenPorter win a Perkins SMART Brailler!!!

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 9 20:50:19 UTC 2013

Was a respectable close race between the Duffy and the Porter families.  It is hard to do something like this.  All the families are deserving and they want the best possible opportunity for their children.  I hope that the day will come in the future that universal design will take place in technology and equipment will be designed for everyone to use, which will bring demand up and prices down.

Thanks Holly for keeping us all informed.

Judy