[Nfbf-l] YIPPEE!! Keep the votescoming! HelplittleAldenPorterwin ...

Lenora J. Marten bluegolfshoes at aol.com
Tue Sep 10 13:41:28 UTC 2013

Perkins is offering all the participating families $500 off. Any additional
monies beyond $1750 that are donated to Alden will be distributed among
the remaining four families for a SMART Brailler.

Lenora J. Marten, President
Florida Organization of Parents of Blind Children
Secretary, NFB-FL
Florida Rehabilitation Council for the Blind
bluegolfshoes at aol.com
904-229-9554