[Nfbf-l] Chuck Hietala

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Sep 16 12:10:02 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

Many of you know Chuck and Debbie Hietala who of course are very important
members of our chapter.

Recently we learned from Debbie that Chuck had a heart attack.  He is in St.
Anthonys hospital and he is doing fine.  He should be coming home soon but
please keep he and Debbie in your thoughts and prayers.

Chuck and Debbie have worked extremely hard for our chapter and the
affiliate over the years.  They have run the hostitality suite during our
conventions here in St. Pete.  They have helped more than anyone will ever
know with our Meet the Blind picnics we have had in Seminole Park.  I could
go on and on but just let me say again that they are both very important
people and they love helping people

Thanks again,

Jim Ellsworth