[Nfbf-l] (no subject)

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Mon Sep 30 02:21:53 UTC 2013

Dear Peter,
	I was able to share a wonderful and caring telephone conversation
with Jody this evening. Jody has such a deep love for her mother and she
will miss her terribly when God calls her home. Jody is a person of strong
faith and she is feeling so blessed that her mother is not suffering now
that she is under hospice care. Let's continue to keep our NFBF family close
as prayers go out to Jody, Holly's baby girl and to our dear friend, Jim
Ellsworth, during these terribly difficult times.
	It's so important for us to share word of any new happenings
pertaining to the Florida Federation Family
! It's a beautiful thing to read encouraging messages from so many kind and
caring members.

Blessings always,

Kathy Davis