[Nfbf-l] Updates for Jim Ellsworth from Caringbridge-org

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Sep 30 11:32:21 UTC 2013

Good morning Jody and all,

I wanted to thank you as well as each and everyone of you.  I will be
keeping your messages to inspire me when things get tough and hard to
handle.

I of course want to extend my heart felt blessings from God to you and
everyone who is going through a trying time.  I am so blessed to have so
many people out there keeping me in their thoughts and prayers.  Life would
be so much more difficult without friends for whom we can care about and in
turn care about us.

Thanks once more and may God bless,
Jim and Kim Ellsworth