[Nfbf-l] Let's join hands!

Kathy Roskos kroskos at cox.net
Mon Sep 30 13:48:10 UTC 2013

Peter,

     I reach out my hand and take yours and anyone else's who will join this
circle.  I completely believe in the strong power of prayer! We are told
that wherever two or more gather in the Lord's name, he is in our midst. I
wish blessings for all those who are in need and I will keep Jim, Janie,
Holly and Jody in my daily prayers.  I know as a group we can harness the
power of prayer.

     Thank you Peter for such a warm outpouring of love and encouragement to
all of us!