[Nfbf-l] {Disarmed} Fwd: A reminder from Jerry Ruth Heichelbeck

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 08:38:10 UTC 2014

Hello Fellow Federationist,
One of the Statewide Chapter Members , Jerry Heichelbech, has been approved for an eye surgery that will restore some vision. As many of you know, Jerry, has been an NFBF member for quite sometime. He has been a board member, a chapter president, a committee member and help other positions in the NFBF. Since this surgery has to be done in the Atlanta area and he will have to receive rehab for a month from Emory University, he is trying to raise the much needed funds. If you can help, even with just $10, it would be great.
I am forwarding his GoFundMe below.
Thank you and let's show Jerry what kind of a family the NFBF is when it comes to helping one another.

Thank you,
Holly Idler

President of the Florida Statewide Chapter of the NFBF

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: