[Nfbf-l] Good Bye Blind Matters Radio!

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 3 19:08:08 UTC 2014

This is a shame. While I also had some mixed feelings about the show, I think it was a bold, innovative move on the part of Michael and Lynn. Radio is a tough business to crack. The sponsors and supporters they got was truly a feat. Was yesterday the last broadcast? Saturdays between 3 and 6 were pretty hard for me to listen on the Internet as much as I would have liked. Had a chapter meeting yesterday. Wish them the best.
Judy