[Nfbf-l] Congratulation

Joe and Kitty King joenkitty at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 3 21:50:27 UTC 2014

Dear Dan and the many friends who reached out to congratulate Joe and me for
the Dr. William & Budd Bell Award.  It was an unexpected honor of
recognition for our many years of  being involved in transportation issues
in Winter
Haven.  We are proud to have had a small  voice in helping make
transportation accessible for those who need public transportation in our
community.  We hope to see the continuous growth and expansion throughout
Polk County, as well as our own town.

Thanks for all your congratulatory wishes.  It gives us a good feeling!
Thank you.

Kitty & Joe