[Nfbf-l] FYI Chapter Presidents & Treasurers

Tom & Debbie Ryan seekers2 at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 14 18:45:35 UTC 2014

Good Afternoon:

I would like to share some information that you may find helpful and useful.

Recently after many years we, The greater Broward Chapter, of NFBF have been
charged a service fee on our checking account.

Today we have found an answer for our situation which is called aSmall
business"  Community Account".  Nothing changes, same account number, checks
etc., the catch is that you do  not exceed checks in or out of $250.00 per
month. That works for us and probably for most of you too.

Another good thing is that if you get one of their debit cards, by using
that pin number you can call in by phone and enjoy speech access to bank
activity. For a while we could not access ours and   The paper statement
came the week after our scheduled meetings

Now you may be asking what is the name of the Bank?  It is BB&T.

     Warmest Regards,

     Tom & Deb Ryan