[Nfbf-l] wonderful news about Jim Ellsworth

Sherrill O'Brien Sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Thu Aug 21 13:58:35 UTC 2014

Sherri and all,

Thanks for passing this along, Sherri! This is indeed amazingly good news.
Jim and Kim have been through so much for so long. They are very fortunate
to have been able to choose Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa for Jim's
treatment. Lots of prayers of thanks and joy going out to this strong and
inspiring family!

Peace
Sherrill