[Nfbf-l] Question About Our local vehab Center

Darlene Laibl-Crowe dlaiblcrowe at att.net
Thu Aug 28 13:38:14 UTC 2014

Good morning, Roanna!

I could be wrong but I believe DBS sends its clients to the Conklin Center
for the Blind which is in Daytona Beach.  Their website is:

http://www.conklincenter.org/

I believe it is next door to DBS.

However, on this note, I would highly recommend you talking with your DBS
counselor and asking for a link or phone number so you can find out more
information.  This will please your counselor that you are taking a interest
in your case and want to do what you can to be part of the process.

Taking control of your progress and participating is a very good part of
self-advocacy!

Good 4 you, Roanna!!
(smile)
Darlene Laibl-Crowe