[Nfbf-l] Question About Our local vehab Center

Darlene Laibl-Crowe dlaiblcrowe at att.net
Thu Aug 28 14:06:43 UTC 2014

Thanks, RJ, for that clarification.  I do have an additional disability:
Hearing impairment.  I was born with hearing loss and have worn hearing aids
all my life.  I began to lose vision as an adult due to RP and therefore, I
have Usher Syndrome Type I.

I did not realize that Conklin only takes those who have more than one
disability.  I will definitely have to keep that in mind.

(smile)
Darlene