[Nfbf-l] Fw: Unusual christmas-holiday chapter gathering

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 12 01:54:13 UTC 2014

Hi Sherri,
I read your Email and I had to follow up. A bowling holiday party is not as unusual as you might believe. The department that I work in had the holiday get together at a local bowling alley here in Gainesville last Friday evening with food, secret santa gifts, bowling package was $12. I was unable to attend because of a previous commitment, however, I did send the secret santa gift by way of my team leader. Downside was only 3 schedulers were there but I guess others in and around the organization did come. Good luck with Central Florida chapter gathering, enjoy.
Judy