[Nfbf-l] a small blindness problem, please help?

Jordan Norregaard jordanen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 12:29:44 UTC 2014

I just came back from the eye doctor, and got proscribed eye drops. I
am totally blind...what is the best way to  put them in my own eyes?
They're rather thick  drops, like an ointment for the eye,  so there's
a bit more challenge here. My parents help me now, and that's cool,
but there's gotta be a way to do it independently.  Can anyone give me
some pointers/tips?

Jordan Norregaard

The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient,
you should delete this message.  Access to this email by
anyone else is unauthorized, and any disclosure, copying,
distribution or action taken or omitted in reliance on it
is prohibited and may be unlawful.