[Nfbf-l] MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 22:23:34 UTC 2014

Greetings all,
May Santa Claus bring you all your wishes and desires for the upcoming year. As we approach our state convention I hope all is getting ready and is excited as I am. I wish all of you a safe travels through this holiday in throughout the upcoming year, and look forward in seeing each and everyone of you at our state convention. so, Merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, and all the other holidays are celebrated around the world

Sent from my iPhone