[Nfbf-l] NFB Pledge

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 22 19:18:11 UTC 2014

Denise:
Just catching up on my Emails. Thank you so much for all that you do. I share your philosophy and strive toward that goal everyday.  It is hard lots of times to step out that front door and step into the world, but sometimes you just have to plan and get out there and be visible.  Great job with the Vision Summit and making a difference in the community and our organization.
All the Best,
Judy
Gainesville Chapter Secretary