[Nfbf-l] FW: [NFB-l] {Disarmed} Reminder [NFBF-Leaders] Events Committee Meeting for December

Gloria Hicks glorianfb at irescue-tax.com
Thu Jan 2 01:57:02 UTC 2014

Hi Judy and others that might have missed the Events committee meeting.
Here are a few things that were discussed that were new.
1.The agenda will include a couple of extra pages giving information on the
hotel layout and the names of rooms we are using.
2. Saturday for lunch we will offer chicken salad sandwiches with potato
chips and cookie
3. We may offer sandwich boxes again on Sunday if it is popular.

Gloria Mills Hicks TR
3708 W. Bay to Bay Blvd.
Tampa FL 33629
813 837-1100