[Nfbf-l] Newsline Committee members

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 19:05:25 UTC 2014

Hello all,

Below is a list of the people who are officially appointed to the Newsline®
committee. I would like to know if I inadvertenaly missed anyone or left
anyone off the list. We could always use more members and I welcome your
input. Please let me know if you are interested. If anyone was left off, it
was inadvertently done. Thank you.

Joe Minichiello,
Denise Valkema
Leonardo Bane
Marita Winston
Jim Ellsworth
Jean Cerullo
Denyece Roberts
Willie Lucas

Still need chapter representation from several chapters. Please, chapter
presidents, find someone to serve on the committee from your chapter. Thank
you.
Sherri

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
Sherri Brun
NFBF Newsline Chair
flmom2006 at gmail.com