[Nfbf-l] News from Broward

Tom & Debbie Ryan seekers2 at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 11 01:57:05 UTC 2014

News From Greater Broward Chapter of NFBF

Greetings and belated  Happpy New Year to all of the  NFBF.

The Greater Broward Chapter of NFBF, held it's election of Officers on the
21 of November, 2013 during our December meeting.  The roster for the term
2014 through 2015 are as follows:

Thomas (Tom) Ryan, President

Dennis hodos, Vice president

Scott Siegel , secretary

Deborah (Debbie), Treasurer

Jake McEntyre, Board Position 1

Dolor Ginchereau, Board Position 2

LanceLouis       Board position 3

We wish to thank Charlotte Maynard, Ben Alvarodo and Martha Kirchner for
their faithfulness and long time friendship to us and our goal of changing
what it means to be blind.

If you are visiting the area or live here your always warmly welcomed to
join us on the second Saturday of the month, at the Westfield Broward Mall
at the north enterence inside the plantation police outreach Center from
10:30 a.m. until 12:30 noon. The first meeting for 2014 is January 11th.