[Nfbf-l] Important Reminder -- Events Committee Meeting Monday January 13.

Gloria Hicks glorianfb at irescue-tax.com
Sun Jan 12 20:54:39 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

This coming Monday January 13 at 8 pm will be our next Events committee
meeting.

Call in number is 712-432 0460 Code 548225#.

We have a little time to get everything done.  Our Agenda for this meeting
is below.  I hope Monday is a good evening for you. Write to me if you have
an addenda item to add.

Agenda

1.       Roll call

2.       Announcements

3.      Hospitality

3
4.       Questions and Answers

8.       Adjourn

Gloria Mills Hicks TR

,_.___

k3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIyMzA0OTc5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MDY4MgRtc2dJZAMzMDQwBHNlYw
NmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTM4ODIwMjgxOQ--?act=reply&messageNum=3040> Reply
via web post

<mailto:glorianfb at irescue-tax.com?subject=Re%3A%20Events%20Committee%20Meeti
ng%20for%20December> Reply to sender

:
Use .
<mailto:ygroupsnotifications at yahoogroups.com?subject=Feedback%20on%20the%20r
edesigned%20individual%20mail%20v1> Send us Feedback

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=22304979/grpspId=1705060682/msgI
d=3040/stime=1388202819>