[Nfbf-l] NFBF2014 State Convention

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jan 22 02:46:20 UTC 2014

Hi all, especially those who were in attendance at our NFBF 2014 State
Convention.  Since I wasn't able to attend this year I would like to know
some of the highlights from the convention including who all was elected as
officers and board members as well as comments about general sessions and of
course the banquet.

I want to thank those of you who were at the banquet when Peter called me
and you all let out with a great big cheer.  You all made me feel so awesome
and you really made my day.  Thanks again to Peter and everyone for that
uplifting NFB kind of cheer.  I heard all of you loud and clear.

I am continuing to battle cancer and even though I won't be able to have the
bone marrow transfusion there are still options for me to keep fighting
which I will of course do.  I'll be meeting with my doctor this coming
Monday to see where we might consider going from here.  Thanks to Miss
Sherri Brun she'll be letting all of you know what is going on.  Thank you
Sherri for posting those Caring Bridge messages.  Sherri, you've been such a
great friend  and good friends are so important.

Take care,

Jim Ellsworth