[Nfbf-l] Convention

Darlene Laibl-Crowe dlaiblcrowe at att.net
Fri Jan 24 16:25:10 UTC 2014

Hello!

I am fairly new to NFB and don't know everything about the rules and such.
But, I've been thinking about RJ's request to have what occurred at the
state convention shared on this listserv.

I agree with him that it would be nice to share here, so that those who did
not have the opportunity to go will be able to experience the excitement of
the convention just like those who attended.

Not everyone has the ability to attend the conventions but are still
supportive of NFB.  Let's encourage them to attend the next convention by
reporting the activities of the 2014 NFBF State Convention on the listserve.

(smile)
Darlene Laibl-Crowe