[Nfbf-l] Convention

Patricia A. Lipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Fri Jan 24 17:45:47 UTC 2014

Although I think it would be great for RJ and others to attend a convention
if possible, I also agree with Darlene that perhaps those that did attend
could give a brief overview of their experience and some of the happenings
that took place, as I'm sure there are some folks that can not attend for
financial reasons etc..