[Nfbf-l] correction on elections for NFBF

Tom & Debbie Ryan seekers2 at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 25 02:28:01 UTC 2014

Sherri:
Thank you so much for stepping up to the plate  to tell those of us that
were  not able to attend a wee bit of what took place. For whatever the
reason for not attending folks should know who the Leaders are for the new
Term. We had absolutely no transportation.  There is no public
transportation to get you to off main line locations.  We tried train, bus,
plane, private car, and friends.  It was very expensive when you add
everything together four travels twice for two people  plus food, room etc.
Staying and extra night and the fear of not getting back to the train when
you are alone totally blind and in an unfamiliar place on a Holiday weekend
no less.  No doubt it was agrand Convention.  Peter is an excellent Chapter
President and one we are pleased to call friend, however, it was impossible
this year.  Hopefully the New Year will bring better communication and much
needed change  .
     Sincerely, Debbie