[Nfbf-l] {Disarmed} Fw: Parent Input Requested

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 05:40:31 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: Sherri
To: NFBF-Leaders at yahoogroups.com ; nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2014 12:25 AM
Subject: Fw: Parent Input Requested

Just sharing!

From: Samme.Ripley at ocfl.net
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2014 7:55 AM

Sharing.....

From: candy at cflparents.org [mailto:candy at cflparents.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 6:12 PM
To: Ripley, Samme
Subject: Parent Input Requested

                                Parent Input Requested for National Study on

                                Early Childhood Programs

                                Hi. My name is Brittany Herrington, and I am
a student at the University of Southern Mississippi. I am completing a
research study about the parental selection factors of early childhood
education programs for children with and without disabilities. I am looking
for parent participants throughout the nation to participate in my study. To
be eligible to participate in this study, you must have at least 1 child
with disabilities and 1 child without disabilities both 8 years of age or
younger.

                                Participation in this study is COMPLETELY
voluntary. If you choose to participate in the study, approximately 15-20
minutes of your time will be required to complete an electronic survey. This
survey will contain items that ask questions about you, your child without
disabilities, and your child with disabilities - specifically geared towards
your early childhood education program experiences.

                                If you have questions about this study or
your potential participation, please do not hesitate to contact me at
Brittany.greer at eagles.usm.edu or (601)266.4693.

                                If you choose to participate in this study,
please click on the link below to be directed to the electronic survey.

                                Click here for survey

                                Thanks!

                                Brittany Herrington

                                www.CentralFloridaParentCenter.org

                                Central FL Parent Center is the Parent
Training & Information Center for 30 counties in central and northeast
Florida. Our AWARE project is funded by the U.S. Department of Education,
Office of Special Education Programs under the Individuals with Disabilities
Education Improvement Act.  Staffed by parents, for parents, we serve
families of all ages (birth to 26) and all disabilities, completely free of
charge.

                                Habla Español.

                                (727) 789-2400   (888) 61-AWARE or (888)
612-9273

                                cfpc at CentralFloridaParentCenter.org

                                FOLLOW US ON:

      Forward this email

            This email was sent to samme.ripley at ocfl.net by
candy at cflparents.org |

            Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with
SafeUnsubscribeT | Privacy Policy.

      Central Florida Parent Center | 1021 Delaware Ave. | P.O. Box 954 |
Palm Harbor | FL | 34683

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F. S. 119).
All e-mails to and from County Officials are kept as a public record.
Your e-mail communications, including your e-mail address may be
disclosed to the public and media at any time.