[Nfbf-l] Thank You All!

petercerullo at aol.com petercerullo at aol.com
Sat Jan 25 21:20:34 UTC 2014

To our NationalRepresentative; Anil Lewis & our Florida Federation Family,

On behalf of the GreaterDaytona Beach Chapter, I would like to extend a heartfelt appreciation ofgratitude to each and everyone that attended the 2014 Florida State Convention. I especially want to recognize Dan Hicks, Dwight Sayer, DeniseValkema, Lenora Marten, Gloria Mills Hicks, Jim Ellsworth, Joe Minichielloand Nallym Bravo for their contribution in doing their part ofmaking this convention a success. A shout out of a “Great Job!” to Larry Marten,Eric Marten, Linda Lassiter, Jerry Traudt, and Patty Sayer along with PaulMartinez, Miranda Kilby and the Fabs team for their high spirited diligent energyto lift the spirit of all the federation conventioneers.

 I also want to acknowledgethe hard work of the Greater Daytona Beach Chapter in their team effort underthe convention leadership of Kathy Davis, Tom Bellone, Jean Cerullo, Reverend Steve Heath, Gary Mann,Pam Mann, Kori King, Scotty Larsen, Jodi Milisavic, Pat Lapovsky, CarlosMontos, Bill Outman, Tamika Butts and all of the GDB membership for making thisevent an incredible experience for the NFBF affiliate to enjoy.  I am grateful to have had the opportunity tohost the 2014 Florida State Convention and would like for you to click on thelink below:

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16ODtFfdiuc&hd=1

Love You All,

Peter Cerullo