[Nfbf-l] Thanks to volunteers @ national 2014

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 21:16:15 UTC 2014

I also want to thank Marilyn Baldwin for pitching in at the last minute to
help me at the exhibit hall table. I enjoyed my time in both teh exhibit
hall and the Florida Suite and a huge thanks also to Mary and Larry Ball for
their hard work in manning the suite and purchasing supplies for the suite
as well as helping to set it up. We had an asesome Florida Suite. We need to
get the word out next time.