[Nfbf-l] Beep baseball classic in the Dominican Republic

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Wed Jul 9 12:16:55 UTC 2014

Carlos.
I appreciated you taking the time to visit me in the FL suite and welcoming other federationist as well.

Thanks for sharing about your experience in Dominican Republic.  Love your willingnessto experience the adventure. You might have missed the convention but you did not miss the mission. You shared the hope, strength, and love, as well as, demonstrating that we can live the life we want. What a great cause to be involved in!

Sincerely, Denise Valkema by iPhone