[Nfbf-l] 2015 conventions

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 23:32:37 UTC 2014

I am glad you enjoyed yourself at national convention. However, we do not have a date as of yet, for our state convention. As soon as we have any information we will let everyone know for scheduling purposes. We hope you can take the time off to join us at our state as well.

Paul Martinez, Pres.
Florida Association of blind students 813 390 5720
Paul09ms at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone