[Nfbf-l] Introduction

Darlene Laibl-Crowe dlaiblcrowe at att.net
Sat Jul 19 16:29:38 UTC 2014

Welcome!  Glad to have you aboard!  Are you an Oflando Chapter member?
Feel free to ask questions and someone will be able to answer.

I am so proud of you, even thought we have not officially met.  I think it
is awesome when a person chooses to go to college.  It is a challenge but
well worth the effort.  Keep up the good work!!

If you are not a member of the Orlando chapter and feel that you would not
be able to attend the meetings, there is a chapter in which you can meet via
phone.  The State Wide Chapter meets the third Sunday of each month by
phone; and the call information is:

Phone #		(605) 475-4700
Access Code:  	800550#

We would like to invite you to attend our next meeting which is tomorrow
night at 8 p.m.

Again, welcome to the NFB of Florida list serve!!

(smile)

Darlene Laibl-Crowe
Vice President
State Wide Chapter

"Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood"
            ~ Helen Keller

e)
Darlene