[Nfbf-l] The Constitution of the national Federation of the blind

Carlos Montas via Nfbf-l nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
Sun Jun 1 20:19:53 UTC 2014

Good afternoon my name is Carlos Montas. I've been a member of this organization for almost 10 years now I am writing because I am concerned that the president of this affiliate does not apply the Constitution of the organization to every member equally. I have also been made aware of the fact that the president has asked that the issue of the Panellus chapter president be swept under the rug. The last time I checked the president or vice president of a local chapter or affiliate cannot be cited. As members of this organization we must all abide by the policies and programs of the Federation and abide by its constitution if this issue is not addressed appropriately I along with other members of this affiliate will bring it up at the national convention was Dr. Mauer and other members of the Federation to deal with this issue. It is my hope that the president along with the Board of Directors will deal with this issue appropriately sincerely Carlos Montas

Sent from my iPhone