[Nfbf-l] The Constitution of the national Federation of the blind

Carlos Montas via Nfbf-l nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
Mon Jun 2 04:17:58 UTC 2014

Mr. Pres. you made no effort to explain the situation until I bought it up. That leads me to believe that you were trying to hide something. If you would've explained the situation had a time you would've avoided a controversy. That is not good leadership on your part. Many members in this affiliate feel like they do not know what is happening at the at at the state level in regards to our organization we would appreciate if you would provide concise and timely updates as to topics such as next your state convention and the national convention coming up in July.

Sent from my iPhone