[Nfbf-l] MCC members might like @ national

Darlene Laibl-Crowe via Nfbf-l nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
Mon Jun 2 14:16:15 UTC 2014

Hi, Denise!  I saw that on the ganeda and really wanted to go.  I am interested but I have another commitment at the same time.  Will there be any materials that I could pick up?

I, personally, work hard to empower myself and others.  Also, within my own community.  I think it is important to start with self, home community and expands to more!!

Thanks,
Darlene