[Nfbf-l] Thousands of 'Currency Readers' in the Pipeline forthe Blind

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Wed Jun 18 22:39:57 UTC 2014

Ryan,
	The IBill identifies currency in as little time as it takes to slip
the end of the bill into the slot and press the button - less than 10
seconds. Very convenient when counting a large stak of bills at the NAGDU
table in the exhibit hall (B-17) where we will be selling rain ponchos with
the new NFB logo!

Marion