[Nfbf-l] I commend Denise

Sherrill O'Brien Sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Thu Jun 26 13:45:20 UTC 2014

Hi Denise and all,

I echo what Sherri has said. I'm putting together just one exhibit hall
table schedule for the guide dog users division,
Nagdu, and it's a lot of work. I don't see how she manages three lists.
Sheworks so hard, and does such a great job. We appreciate you, Denise, and
a shout-out too for everyone who has or will give some of their time to help
our affiliate during convention.

Sherrill