[Nfbf-l] Service dog's being denied entrance

Patricia A. Lipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Fri Jun 27 13:05:55 UTC 2014

In turns out the Budget Inn is located on Ridgewood, and the person that
answered did not speak very good English.  I would suspect they do not know
the law and need to be educated.  As far as Joe's Crab shack, I'm planning
on going there to get a bite to eat as I have never been there anyway.
Would anyone like to join me?