[Nfbf-l] Reminder about national scholarships; deadline is 3/31

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 4 17:51:19 UTC 2014

Hello, list.

I am passing along this reminder about national scholarships that appeared
this morning on nfb-talk for those who are interested.

Bill Outman

Secretary, Greater Daytona Beach Chapter

Our scholarship deadline is fast approaching.  You can only win if you
apply.  Please help spread the word.  To apply for our 30 scholarships
ranging from $3,000 to $12,000, visit:  www.nfb.org/scholarships .
Applications must be in our offices or submitted online with all supporting
documents by 3/31.

NFBI President
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair Patti Gregory Chang

---