[Nfbf-l] On this date in 1887 Anne Sullivan arrived at the Alabama home of Captain and Mrs. Arthur H. Keller

Brooke Evans brooke6358 at aol.com
Wed Mar 5 00:24:06 UTC 2014

Thank you Alan for all your interesting 'news posts'!  Being an hoh/Usher2 myself, this particular post commemorating a day in the life of Anne Sullivan exudes personal gratitude from me.  It is a possibility that had Anne Sullivan not found her way to Alabama....it is very possible I would not be a member of the newly formed NFBF DB Division!

Keep your terrific news posts coming.   I call your posts the "Readers Digest" of NFB!
Many thanks!

Best regards!

Brooke Evans
NFBF DB Division