[Nfbf-l] Pinellas chapter meeting minutes posted on Newsline®

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 12:16:53 UTC 2014

Hello list members,

Just want you to know that the January and February chapter meeting minutes
have been posted on Newsline on the Pinellas chapter's  information page on
the Florida channel. If any chapters have anything they want posted, please
send it to me. If you could send the article in plain text format it would
help, but I can change it if need be.

I really miss Grant Downey. He has left some big shoes to fill. He did a
great job with the Florida Newsline channel.

Sherri

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
Sherri Brun
NFBF Newsline Chair
flmom2006 at gmail.com