[Nfbf-l] Board of Directors meeting minutes

Carlos Montas carlos.montas at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 14:13:22 UTC 2014

Good morning I believe that in the interest of transparency  and honesty that the Minutes should be posted to the web so that we all in the membership can follow what  our elected leadership is doing to guide this organization.  If the President is having difficulty posting the minutes in a timely manner then perhaps  this responsibility should be given to another board member.  I am aware that the President has a lot of responsibilities  in regards to  the nfbf.  May you all have a wonderful Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone