[Nfbf-l] Recipe Request

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 14:16:16 UTC 2014

What on earth is chocolate gravy?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Holly" <hbeanie at gmail.com>
To: "NFB of Florida Listserv" <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2014 9:23 AM
Subject: [Nfbf-l] Recipe Request

Hello All,
I am gathering a group of recipes. I am interested in getting some from
anyone who wants to send me one. I am trying new meal, deserts and salads.
I want to open up our families menu choices.

My sister served chocolate gravy for breakfast yesterday. This is something
I want to introduce to Jacy and teach him how to make unfamiliar items.

Any and all help would be great.
Thanks in advance for you assistance.
Holly

--
"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."
Walter A. Ward