[Nfbf-l] Happy St Patrick's Day!

Darlene Laibl-Crowe dlaiblcrowe at att.net
Mon Mar 17 17:05:58 UTC 2014

Hello!

Anyone wearing green?

I was reading about St Patrick's Day today.  Did you know that St Patrick
was named after a priest?  Actually Patrick was born into a wealthy family
in the 4th century when England was Roman Britain.  He was captured and sent
to Ireland as a slave.  Then God told him to escape and board a ship.  He
did.when he returned to Britain he became a priest.

Then God instructed him to return to Ireland and at that time he was a
Bishop.  He did.he also used the Shamrock as a way to explain the trinity.

I wondered what did it mean to wear green and why the pinching?

 Well, it said that those who wear green or shamrocks are said to become
invisible.  Invisible from the Leprechauns who can pinch!!!

Now that explains it all!  So I am glad I am wearing green!!!  LOLz

Happy St Patrick's Day to you all!!!

(smile)
Darlene

"God wants to breathe new life into your dreams. He wants to breathe new
hope into your heart. Don't give up. Hold on and you'll begin to see Him do
amazing things"
   ~               Joel Osteen