[Nfbf-l] DB are becoming exposed in media.... Watch

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 20 21:29:55 UTC 2014

Darlene,
Did you know that the NFB Florida has a new Division; the Deaf/Blind Division? Was not sure if you were at the Daytona convention and attended the division meeting. If you did, I am sure you are aware that the division was chartered last fall. There was a meeting last night by teleconference call. If you can access calls, I hope you will be able to attend sometime. We discussed National Convention, fundraising, and organizing the division. Just thought I'd pass the information along because we talked about publicizing the division to build membership.
Have a great day.
Judy
Gainesville Chapter President