[Nfbf-l] Tampa Bay Chapter Meeting reminder

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 19:31:25 UTC 2014

Greetings All,

The Tampa Bay chapter will be holding their monthly meeting tomorrow,
Saturday, March 22nd from 12 pm to 2 pm. I invite anyone in the area
to join us and participate in all the activities that the chapter can
offer. The meeting place is at Beef O' Brady's (8810 N Himes Avenue).
If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me either
by email or phone at 352-942-0417.  Also, if you would like to become
a member dues are $10 a year and you can make checks or money orders
payable to NFB Tampa Bay.

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President