[Nfbf-l] Skate board minutes

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Mon Mar 24 17:09:25 UTC 2014

Hi Joe and Holly,
	The state board minutes have not been posted for ages. Dan if you
could bring us all up-to-date with the minutes over many past months that
would be terrific. I know that as president, you stay very busy but you
could turn over the NFBF web site to someone else. It's just so important
for members to know what is going on with the board and posting the minutes
has been a policy for many years.

Thanks,

Kathy Davis