[Nfbf-l] NFBF State Board Minutes January 5, January 19, February 9, 2014

Darlene Laibl-Crowe dlaiblcrowe at att.net
Mon Mar 24 17:31:14 UTC 2014

Thank you, Lenora!

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbf-l [mailto:nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Lenora J.
Marten
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2014 1:24 PM
To: nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbf-l] NFBF State Board Minutes January 5, January 19, February
9, 2014

Hi everyone,

Please find attached the NFBF State Board minutes from January 5, January
19, and February 9, 2014. I can at least post them here for you until Dan
gets things figured out with the state website. These are all done on
Microsoft Word, so if you have any trouble opening or reading the documents,
just let me know and I will send you a copy/paste.

Take Care,

Lenora J. Marten, president
Florida Organization of Parents of Blind Children Secretary, NFB-FL Florida
Rehabilitation Council for the Blind bluegolfshoes at aol.com
904-229-9554