[Nfbf-l] Rehabilitation center

Darlene Laibl-Crowe dlaiblcrowe at att.net
Tue Mar 25 21:22:15 UTC 2014

For someone who is hard of hearing and blind, it would have been nice to
have heard this meeting; I spoke of my concerns of not clearly understanding
the speakers and the distracting noises that were keeping me from grasping
what ws being said.  I was told to contact the state for accommodations.

Their accommodations was VRS and I am sorry but I can't see someone signing
to me.  There needs to be better resources/accommodations!  It would have
even been nice if phones had been muted so that ALL could have heard what
was said.

Better accommodations or send records of the minutes so we can read them and
allow us to respond on those minutes.  As of right now, that meant those who
couldn't understand the meeting had no voice at the meetings.

Darlene